Sunday 7 March 2010

Central Paris designer shops


All photos were taken from Le cleireur shop






































This image from 1 of the shops reminded me of Alexander McQueen's A/W-09 for PUMA.( the overlay top) on the bottom image, Which I own.





Tybeck papered Hoody with vibrent shades of blues and creams




















Close ups of the botton stand and collor. Shirt from Comme des Garcon

www.commedesgarcon.com



French knot tie.- I was inspired by this tie because it is amazing to know how much hard work gone into this knotting process for just 1 tie. This is very effective and nice.

In central Paris I went to a lad of designer shops, gathering information and recorded process of high end luxury fashion. These dresses from a show window reminds me of my fan pleat constructed shoulder pads for my collection 'Homo Sapiens'


No comments:

Post a Comment